Photography is my passion (most of the time)

I love to take photographs and always have done. For a few years it was my job, for 2 years I owned my own photography business. I very rarely put any of my own photos on the blog unless they are snapshots. My favorite things to photograph are dogs, kids and wildlife. Now the issue with dogs is that you can follow them around all day waiting for that perfect shot and most of the time you can get it. With kids its a different story, one kid is fun, two kids a little less fun anything more than that and you have trouble. Over the weekend a friend of mine asked me to photograph her family and her brother's family, the result 5 kids and 5 adults all looking in completely different directions. So out of about 200 photos taken, only a handful had everybody looking at me. That is the one reason I don't do portraits very often and definitely do not do weddings. I like pressure free photography, enjoying the moment, trying to capture that one fleeting photo that makes it all worth while. Lately I have been taking product shots, no pressure, just trying to make the item look good. So I am putting on the web my all time favorite shot this year of my son Charlie. 1 kid + 1 great smile with a touch of water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top