He is such a Kid!

My husband turned 40 this week! Lets just say there is no way he looks 40 and certainly doesn't act like he is 40.

A few years ago someone came to our front door to try to sell newspapers and they actually asked him if his parents are home.
I still laugh out loud about that.

Here are some reasons why I don't think my husband acts like a 40 year old.
  • He has Heelies (you know the shoes that have little wheels in the heels).
  • He has 2 pocket bikes.
  • He has more fun with the kids toys than they do.
  • He keeps trying to make my kids do stunts.
  • He has to be told not to pull on threads because the button will fall off.
  • He would rather spend money on "toys" than clothes (for him)
  • He can spend hours in Toys-R-Us "looking" for toys for the kids.
And all that results in the reason why I love him

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top