Catchphrases (2)


  1. "Ooh, Betty!" - Frank Spencer (Michael Crawford) in Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em
  2. "I didn't get where I am today by . . . " - The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin
  3. "Get down Shep!" - John Noakes on Blue Peter
  4. "You're gonna like this - not a lot, but you're gonna like it! " - Paul Daniels, magician
  5. "Good game, good game", "Nice to see you, to see you nice", "Didn't they do well?", and when memory fails say "Cuddly toy!" - Bruce Forsyth on the Generation Game
  6. "Ooh, you are awful! But I like you!" - Dick Emery
  7. "Boom boom!" - Basil Brush
  8. "Rassen-frassen" - Muttley in the cartoon Wacky Races
  9. "Can you tell what it is yet?" - Rolf Harris
  10. "What do you think of it so far?" - Morecombe and Wise (I think their answer was always "Rubbish!")
  11. "You dancin'?" "You askin'?" "I'm askin''" "I'm dancin'" - The Liver Birds
  12. "And now for something completely different..." "I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!" "This is an ex-parrot!" - Monty Python's Flying Circus





0 comments:

Post a Comment

top