In Love and In Stitches!

Hello Lovelies!

I've got some good news!

1. Austin TX Finally cooled off. I'm blogging on my porch right now, listening to It's Blitz! sipping coffee in my hoodie & it's a crisp 47°F outside! I know that doesn't sound all that cold, but for Austin TX - that's full on winter! Just sayin.





2. The Sublime Stitching/Model Citizen Ready-To-Stitch Eco Totes are in my shop! AND - they come with floss, an embroidery needle AND How To instructions! This is a limited time offer kiddos. So don't eff around! Oh and BIG THANKS to Amy Bindle of Early Bird Special for stitching the example!




3. Tonight I'll be joining my manpanion, Austin Kalman for dinner @ Uchi in celebration of our 10 year anniversary! In 1999 we both moved to Olympia WA on a whim. We met almost immediately @ Majical Journeys where we both worked as phone psychics. Yes, phone psychics! I fell for him instantly and I'm still falling for him now. It's funny, I can't get away from musicians. On one of our first dates he told me he played guitar and I said "Oh honey - we all do.." Because I'm a jerk, BUT now he's about to embark on his first UK tour with his band and one of his songs actually appeared on Guitar Hero III... So, I was a jerk who is still pulling her foot out of her mouth. I'm so proud of him! Speaking of... I'm going to get off this computer and go give him my full attention. Nothing against y'all* of course.


xo!
Bonnie Rue

p.s. Expect East Austin Studio Tour updates next week!

*yeah, I said y'all. What you gonna do about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top