I'm sick, anyone want to bring me soup?


I know the norm is chicken noodle soup when your sick, but I feel like tomato. I woke up last night and went into the kitchen and made myself some chicken noodle soup. Now I feel like I need more variety. I did a big show on Saturday night and I was around a lot of people. I must have caught this from someone there. That's the only thing I could think of. I couldn't have gotten sick a worse time. I leave for New York tomorrow on a week long vacation. This was supposed to be the best vacation ever! At the beginning of this year I made myself a bucket list. 100 things I want to do before I die. A lot of those things I still need to accomplish. I think New York falls in the first 10. I also want to go to the MET. This is another one that I will take care of this week. I have been gargling salt water 4 times a day, using vicks vapor rub and staying in bed. If I can get over this by tomorrow my vacation will probably be a great one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top