Contractors need to have a female touch

I seriously think every contractor needs to have a woman on their team. Having just had our bathroom remodeled they did a great job apart from the final touches which only a woman would do right. You know those curtain rods that bend outwards to give you more room in the shower, well they put it in way to far so that if we ever put in a straight rod you would have to bring your arms in tight against your side so that you don't touch your side. Seriously did they not realize the whole reason we got the shower rod was to give us more room. Then they put the ceiling light in the wrong way round so there is a gap that you can see when you walk into the bathroom BUT if they had put it in horizontally instead of vertically - NO GAP! Again probably only a woman would notice that. Its not that big of a deal but its just a little annoying, although I have to say I think I scowl every time I look at the shower curtain rod. I wish I had a before photo but I had 70's ugly canary yellow tile, rust in the bath and nasty brass faucets with a white linoleum floor. Who puts white floors in a bathroom? The worst design ever besides the white linoleum we had in the kitchen. Anyway after 8 years in the house we have finally got a new bathroom and here it is. (see how far that curtain rod is in from the edge of the tile)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top