One FUN wedding

Well I got back on Sunday from Santa Cruz for Gina's wedding. It was absolutely amazing. I got picked up in Oakland from the family we went straight home and then in the morning had a nice bacon and egg breakfast before we left for Santa Cruz. We got to the resort early so we ate lunch and checked into our rooms. The rooms at the Chamanade were absolutely beautiful. They were nestled in a very wooded area of Santa Cruz overlooking the pacific ocean. Gina arrived later that night and we started getting ready for the rehearsal. All 6 of the bridesmaids were there along with Christians 6 groomsmen. 2 of them had just recently gotten in motorcycle accidents and walzed in with broken legs and feet. I thought this is going to be an interesting wedding, 2 of them can hardly walk! But in the end everything worked out perfectly with just a little pain.

Christan's parents arranged for our rehearsal dinner to be a local place called Peachwoods. It was there that I had rack of lamb that I had previously chosen when receiving my menu plan in the mail. It was kind of like a half Mormon/non denominational christian wedding. I don't know what religion Christians family is. They paired each of the bridesmaids up with Christians groomsmen. I got paired with Christians brother Bobby who is from Sandy Utah and inactive LDS. I thought that was kind of interesting. We got along really good. He was a really nice guy The wedding was awesome. Gina was very calm and collected. The flowers were gorgeous. The rooms were the nicest rooms I have ever stayed in. She did really well with all the details. See, long engagements pay off in the end. Nothing went wrong, unless you consider the flower girl not throwing flowers down the isle. She just kind of walked and then took her seat in the front row. It was cute. When I get more of the wedding pictures from my family I will post them. Gina had all the girls hair and makeup professionally done. We all looked great I think. I loved my hair! Gina and Christian are on their honeymoon as I type in Cancun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top