Doug Pitt

Doug Pitt is talking

Brad’s brother Doug is talking about his family’s support of Brad and Angelina and their
decision to travel and give birth to their child in Namibia, according to
3am

“We all want to help them get through the birth in any way we can,” Doug says. “We just want them to enjoy it and to know we’re all thinking of them.”

That’s not to say there’s no friction – Brad’s very unhappy that mum Jane is still close to his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston.

Doug said: “He feels mum should move on and cut the link. But mum’s in a difficult position, she has great affection for Jennifer.”

I guess this means none of Brad’s family are there in Namibia with them?

I empathize with Brad over his mothers relationship with his ex – I have had similar issues with my mother over a couple of my major past “loves” as well. Let go already, Mom. :) She will eventually, but Brad might have to put his foot down if my past experience means anything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top