999th



me: kns. If I have a daughter, you'll most probably be only the "GOD - UNCLE"

Omala: NOOOOOO. GOD FATHER!

me: your XXXXX friend have a daughter how?

Omala: Be the daughter's god father too!

me: your sister give birth to a girl leh?

Omala: god- niece!



DAFT!

Another quote of his:

Where's the closet? I need to come out of it!


IF YOU GET THE GIST.

Just saw my results. I won't say I am TOOOOOO happy about it.
With the way things started off this new trimester I am rather jittery especially since I screwed up 25% of a module due to my freaking out.

Lesson learned, need comforting and lots of whining to please.

As you can see this is the 999th post ;)

Wheet!

I solved the curious case of bedsheet bo liao ( no more in hokkien).
And you are currently looking at it.



I threw two bedsheets in the wash the other day and I wanted to go hang them up but found that someone had already done so, I walked back into my room only to back peddle again as I didn't see it being hung IN the kitchen on the bamboo. I looked out the window to see only 1 of my two bedsheets hanging merely by a quarter on a bamboo and I was wondering to myself whether did I actually wash TWO of the sheets.

Turned out my mother didn't bother to clip it up and it flew away. WTFBBQ.

I need sleep. Ciao babies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top