Looking back

OK, as my husband commented, that last post was a little intense! I have usually kept it light around here, but during my 4-month bloggy break, I've started to look at our family and my life more seriously. Or maybe I always did and my lighthearted blog was an escape from the seriousness. I really don't feel like analyzing right now. Anyway, without being clairvoyant, I would think that in the future I'll have light-hearted bloggy times with some serious ones mixed in. Maybe that's not so different than before. Why did I start rambling like this???

OK. (Deep breath.) I want to talk about my sister and something amazing that's going on in her life and family.

My sister is my best friend. I am blessed that she lives a few minutes from me. She has three kids, just like me, who are close in age to my younger two. In fact, my kids' best friends are their cousins. Anyway, about two weeks ago she and her husband Tom, shared something with us that is awesome and exciting and scary and...well, there's too many emotions to list. She has started a blog about it entitled No Looking Back. Please go there and read her story.

People, her heart is wonderful and I applaud and support them in this. I am so excited to be a part of witnessing how this plays out first-hand and to be directly involved in their future children's lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top