I really look that bad?

I have blue/grey eyes, so imagine my surprise when my daughter said to me the other day "mummy why are your eyes green" while waiting for me to finish in the bathroom. I turned to look in the mirror and she was right, the bags under my eyes were green. They looked bruised, you know how bruises go green and were really puffy. How did they get like that? How did I wake up and look like the grinch and more importantly how do you get rid of the bags without sticking cold spoons on your eyes.

I have never really been into make up, a bit of mascara and some lip gloss and that is about it. So now I have reached 40 I am going to have to start wearing make up so that I don't constantly look like I have been up all night.

So my new years resolution - try to get more sleep.

Happy new year everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top