Welcome to Washington!


I always thought my family would stay in California. But as of last week my family has since relocated to Spokane Washington, population 200,975 as of 2007. It sits right on the boarder of Washington and Coeur d'Alene Idaho. The last time I was in that area I was really impressed at how well kept the city was. There are lots of parks and streaming rivers. It reminds me of one of those cute towns you see in movies. Speaking of movies, there have been several movies filmed in that area including Benny and Joon. Spokane is home to Eastern Washington University.I have nothing bad to say about Washington. I love the state and have said on numerous occasions that I could see myself there one day. Once they buy a home up in that area I will go visit, maybe for Christmas or just a weekend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top