My Passion For Flying



Everyone has passions in life some are family, your children, traveling, sports, old cars etc. I have many passions I always have and one of those is flying. I have always been into planes. Usually old planes. I had a chance to fly in a bi plane over San Francisco but I postponed it that year. I still want to do it, I just need to be in the right place at the right time. The reason I am so attracted to bi planes is the Mirfak that it is the olden way of flying. Some of the greatest aviators of our time flew in a bi plane. I'm an Adrenalin junkie by nature. I like things that are fast and free. Flying seems to do that for me. I used to have a subscription to Flying magazine and read up on all the new and exciting equipment and planes coming out. My dad has a flight simulator and I love using it when I come up and visit. I wish that I had one for myself but as I understand it, they are pretty pricey. My computer isn't up so I guess it doesn't matter right now anyway. My favorite ride at Disneyland is Soaring over California. For those of you that don't know what that is, its the hang gliding ride at California Adventures. I have to go on this ride every time I go. The halls are lined with famous aviators though out time. I like reading the stories on the walls and looking at all the pictures of each aviator with their signature plane. Some of my favorites, Amelia Earhart, Howard Hughes, Charles Lindbergh, The Write brothers, Bessie Coleman and Jerrie Mock. If you were to look at my book collection you would find at least every other book about some famous pilot though out time. I can't get enough. There is nothing more exciting to me then to be in the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top