Megan Fox insecure about her appearance


Who would have ever imagined that a woman who so many women would love to look like and so many men would like to date would be insecure about her looks. Unbelievably, one of the sexiest women in the world, Megan Fox, has doubts about her beauty.

The stunning Transformers and Jennifer's Body star has even opened up about her nerves whenever she has to go onstage, leading her to have stomach problems! All of this, perhaps because she doesn’t seem to see what the world sees when we look at her.

"I'm very confident in how I project my personality," she says. "But in terms of how I look, I'm completely, hysterically insecure. I'm self-loathing, introverted and neurotic."

She's even uncomfortable when she's compared, albeit in a good light, to Angelina Jolie. "People see a dark-haired girl with tattoos who's in an action movie, and it's 'She's the next Angelina,' " says Fox. "But I have nothing in common with her. If someone were to tell me she's a vampire, I'd go 'Yeah, okay, totally.' "

So, does that mean that Megan sees herself as an unattractive vampire?

Get the girl a mirror!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top