Lara Dutta


Lara Dutta

Lara Dutta, the Miss Universe of 2000, has so far had a bumpy ride in tinsel town. Despite having been the plum in some of Bollywood's best cakes, and despite having acquired her place on the wish list of many frontline filmmakers, Lara has not really been able to make an impact on the B.O.

'Blue', releasing on Oct 16, is expected to douse her blues. Going by insiders' accounts, the movie has everything that goes into being a super hit. This week, we train the spotlight on the uber sexy Lara Dutta.


Lara Dutta

Lara Dutta

Larger image

Lara won the Filmfare Best Female Debut Award for her performance in 'Andaaz'.

Lara Dutta

Larger image

'Blue', the "deep sea thriller", features her along with Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.

Spotlight: Lara Dutta

Larger image

"The moment I got to know of it, I called Akshay and told him that I wouldn't be able to accept the assignment. He knew the reason behind my decision. Not many people are aware that I had almost drowned while shooting for 'Andaaz', Akshay had rescued me. When I reminded him I couldn't swim, he told me to forget my phobia and learn swimming pronto," says Lara.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top