Kim Kardashian sizzles on the cover of Cosmopolitan

Kim Kardashian sizzles on the cover of Cosmopolitan



























Curvy Kim Kardashian is rocking the front cover of the November 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. Inside Kim reveals how she feels about her sex tape scandal and her views on relationships.



Kim has recently reunited with her ex boyfriend NFL player, Reggie Bush, yet was single at the time of the interview. When asked how she felt about relationships, she replied by saying, “I’ve learned what I’d need to do to balance a career and family. A lot of work goes into relationships. Right now, I’m figuring it out.”



When asked about the infamous sex tape that she made with another ex, Ray J, which spread like wildfire across the net in 2007, Kim reveals, “I was devastated, but when something negative happens, I pick myself up and move on… and I don’t make the same mistake twice.”



Kim describes herself as an ‘entrepreneur’ ahead of the launch in February of her self-titled perfume, she goes on to tell us that ‘ambitious is my middle name’.



We always thought it was ‘Sexy’.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top