I am Marriage phobic

I am Marriage phobic
I m getting married in November. My fiance is in UK and I shall be going with him after marriage. My fiance keeps on pushing me to look for a job for myself there. Earlier I felt that he is worried for my carrier but now it seems he doesnt want to bear my burden because he always seems to be depressed and tired of his life whenever he talks to me. He says that in case I dont get a job he will have to struggle alone in his life and that he can never get a helping hand. I am looking for a job but I am really worried about what will happen if I dont get one. Whenever he talks to me he always talks about his worries and tension related to me getting a job. I am very confused if he is considering me as a burden or he is concerned about my carrier?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top