Does sex make you fat?

I recently lost my virginity with my boyfriend. Now i have a heard from a lot of places that when you have sex regularly, then women gain a lot of weight and their hip broadens. I heard it mostly from the elder females of my family. I would like to know if this is true or not because then i might have to be more concerned about having sex with my boyfriend in future.

ACTUALLY Sex does the body good!

Improved sense of smell: After sex, production of the hormone prolactin surges. This, in turn, causes stem cells in the brain to develop new neurons in the brain's olfactory bulb, its smell center.

Reduced risk of heart disease - by having sex three or more times a week, men reduced their risk of heart attack or stroke by half.

Weight loss, overall fitness: Sex, if nothing else, is exercise. A vigorous bout burns some 200 calories — about the same as running 15 minutes on a treadmill or playing a spirited game of squash. The pulse rate, in a person aroused, rises from about 70 beats per minute to 150, the same as that of an athlete putting forth maximum effort.

Reduced depression

In women, sex also prompts production of estrogen, which can reduce the pain of PMS.

Less frequent colds and flu

Better bladder control and few more benefits to the body

This is in no way to encourage pre-marital sex but is for your information. And I will suggest that now that you are sexually active, take the time to read about these things to know more FACTS about your body and practice safe sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top