Sunday Scrapping

I used to have a Sunday Scrapping post regularly, but have gotten out of the habit, so I have a lot of catching up to do. My daughter, Baylee, has become a scrapper too, and that is fun to share my hobby with her! This week, I entered a challenge put forth by my scrappin sistah, (and sister-in-law) which my BFF Toni won - rightly. :-)

At our church craft night Friday, I scrapped this page of our 16th anniversary dinner last October.


This is a three-page layout of a a weekend at my parent's timeshare in French Lick, Indiana last November.



This is my fortieth birthday breakfast last October.



This is my birthday trip to downtown Indianapolis.


A homeschooling trip to the Indiana State Museum, plus some misc. stuff.



An old picture that didn't belong anywhere, so I had fun just putting one picture on this page.



Same with this one.


Christmas at my Grandma's house. Baylee was in rare form!

My computer's power cord gave up the ghost today, so if I don't have time to visit any blogs today, I promise I will when the new cord comes in! Until then, I have to finish this before the battery dies! Hope you all have a good week!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top