June 3, 2009

Baylee's last gymnastics lesson is today and Izzi finished up ballet with her yearly performance on Saturday. Will is spending the night at Zac's. I had surgery last Wednesday and have been pretty useless these last few days, although BD asked me to come up with a workable chore system that I can easily enforce over the summer. (We've tried them before, but hey, never give up, right?) So I started that yesterday and am continuing today. The kids seem reluctantly on board, although William seems to not take it very seriously and his room and the bathroom need some major attention. I was able to take a long walk yesterday. My incision was sore, but it wasn't too bad. I won't be able to run again for a while, though. Let's see, what else? Oh yeah, I have overdue library books, as I was just informed by email today. I can't drive until tomorrow, so I'll just have to pay the fine. Sigh. My life is so exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top