Sunday Scrapping

Like I said last Sunday, I participated in a challenge two weeks ago. Here is the challenge sketch:



And here is the page I did:


I didn't win, but you can go here to see all the contenders...

Anyway, the challenge this week was to use contrasting colors from opposite sides of the color wheel. I choose blue and red-orange:


I also scrapped four other pages. This was an ice skating trip from last December:


I love these pictures! My sis-in-law snizzle-sis took them at her house last fall and they have always reminded me of how JOY feels.


This page is four misc. photos from last year:


This is the second page of a two-page layout of my brother's homecoming to his base in Germany last September after a 15 month deployment in Iraq. I started the first page, but the electricity went out at our church during craft night Friday just as I was starting it. I'll get it done this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top