California YSA conference



While I was in the bay area this weekend I had the opportunity to go to a fireside with my friend Brenda before my flight left for Salt Lake. She had told me that all YSA were asked to attend. The fireside started with a broadcast with Elder Clayton of the 70. He spoke of a statewide YSA conference that would be taking place on Aug 8th and 9th. There was a power point presentation, a musical number and a talk by the stake president of the San Francisco Stake. They showed a video of what to look forward to during the weekend. There is a humanitarian project planned, temples will open at 5 am so that all YSA's can get 3 temple sessions in, and workshops that we will be attending. Im way excited and planned to come back for it. Here is the video that we were shown during the fireside.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top