SNOW!!! GO AWAY


I hate snow!I know its just the start of the snow season and I have a long way to go but I don't like to be cold or wet, its this reason I am dreading the season. The weather today is in it's 30's here and I am dying. I have 3 shirts on and one p coat. I wore boots and socks. I had to go buy socks since I don't own any. Even when it rained in Cali I had flip flops. I miss the weather out there. I was thinking about it this morning. I hope all my friends back are thinking about how miserable I am.. Ha ha.. It's my own fault for living out here. Anyway me and a few friends went to see 2 movies last night. When we were done I was driving home and saw one accident after the other. These accidents were on the news. Here are the pictures taken from them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top