New shoes, LizzieB and British mummy bloggers

I have been absent I know - the Summer has been busy and being back at work has taken much of my time.

Recently I have been getting inspiration from some other moms one of which is http://lizziebtv.com/ Lizzie used to be a freelance news anchor until motherhood.... anyway check out her website you won't be disappointed.

Next on the list is the British Mummy Bloggers group - I recently joined the Brit mums abroad group and have met some new bloggy friends.

Finally there is a new shoe company that has hit the streets. When you feel like some new running shoes you should check them out here. There whole deal is to customize shoes to your running style and feet, plus you can customize each foot individually. Why am I not telling you who they are - well I know for a fact they have a google alert and I don't want certain people there to know about my blog if you know what I mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top