Priyanka agreed to work with Harman?

Why Priyanka agreed to work with Harman?

Why Priyanka agreed to work with Harman?Priyanka Chopra says she gives importance to script and not her co-stars while choosing a film. That is why she agreed to work with Hurman Baweja in "What's Your Rashee?".



She did "Kaminey" with Shahid Kapoor when all wasn't hunky dory with him and she is also pairing up with yet another flop actor Uday Chopra in her next film "Pyaar Impossible".















"The scripts work for me. 'Kaminey' has proved right - it's proved to be a huge success for being such a different film. It's tremendously successful and that goes to show the importance of a story, " she said.



"It's the content of a film which is most important and I honestly go with my instincts when I choose a film and that is what has always worked for me.



"Even 'Pyaar Impossible' is about a geek who is in love with a girl he is scared to even talk to and how these two people get together. I just pick films based on whether the content is different or not, " she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top