First Look: Priyanka Chopra gets a funky makeover

First Look: Priyanka Chopra gets a funky makeover

First Look: Priyanka Chopra gets a funky makeoverShe got rid of her long tresses for shorter, shoulder-length hair and now has added blue streaks for a truly funky look. But Priyanka Chopra clarifies that the makeover is "just for fun", not for any movie role.

"Oh, this is not for any movie. I have done it for myself. All these years I have been doing something or the other for a movie, but these blue streaks are just for fun. An idea that occurred to me randomly and I went ahead with it," Priyanka Chopra told.

"There are times when you want to do something different, I guess that is where the idea came from," added the actress who played 12 different characters in her recently released "What's Your Raashee?".

Dressed in a cream short dress, Priyanka was here to support her designer friend Manish Malhotra who was showcasing his collection at the HDIL India Couture Week Wednesday.

"Manish is a very good friend. He makes clothes that are fabulous. I am here to cheer him," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top