Check Out WHEN Stars Lost Their VIRGINITY







Angelina Jolie: Age 14

After having sex for the first time, "the emotions didn't feel enough," she has said.
So to feel closer to her mate, she said she "grabbed a knife and cut him."


Brooke Shields: Age 22

She told Health magazine she wishes she had had sex earlier. "I think I wouldn't have had issues with
weight – I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]," she said in 2009.


Daniel Radcliffe: Age 16

He has said he lost his virginity "to a much older woman," whom Us Weekly later
identified as his ex, Amy Byrne, who was 23 at the time.


Fergie: Age 18

"I've always been a very sexual person," she has said. "I've always had to hold myself back -
I lost my virginity at 18. But that took a lot of willpower."


Johnny Depp: Age 13

While promoting the 2008 Tim Burton musical Sweeney Todd, he told Rolling Stone:
"I haven't done anything this collaborative since I lost my virginity at 13."


Kelly Osbourne: Age 13

The same year she lost her virginity, "I convinced myself I was pregnant...."
she has said. "I hadn't even gotten my period."


Paris Hilton: Age 15

Tori Spelling's brother Randy claimed he took the heiress' virginity two
months after meeting her in Palm Springs.


Sienna Miller: Age 16

She has said her mother insisted she have sex at home. "She would say, 'I'd rather
you did it in my house if you're going to do it at all,'" Miller has said.


Tina Fey: Age 24


"I couldn't give it away," she recently joked to David Letterman about
her virginity.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

top