Cast Your Votes!

Here's the thing.


I have several things to tell you, but a very busy day ahead. (See C, below).


So, I thought you could vote for which story you wanted to hear first. (Though why you would want to hear any of them remains somewhat of a mystery).


Here's the choices.


Would you like to know:


A) Why the Football Fanatic spent most of the morning of her birthday at a police station......


B) Why there are a family of rabbits living in the front bedroom, causing The Fixer and The Peacemaker to sleep downstairs for the last two weeks so as not to disturb them.........or.........


C) In the light of B above, what on earth I am going to do with the two friends The Peacemaker has invited for a birthday sleepover TOMORROW.............


It's up to you.


Vote A, B or C.


Calls will cost 50p from a BT landline. Charges from mobile networks may vary.


Lines will close at midnight.


If you want me, I'll be cleaning.


Again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

top